Working with alternative education providers:
Relationship management, quality assurance and provider development and training
Philippa has managed and allocated student placements; assessing the education requirements of new arrivals, those with complex needs and excluded students and brokering suitable alternative education provision.
To ensure that alternative education programmes meet Ofsted quality standards she has developed and managed quality assurance processes for providers across a number of local authorities, and implemented a programme of support and training.
PB Education Services offers:
- Development of provider programmes to ensure the needs of schools and LA’s are met and that the provision meets Ofsted requirements
- Development of Referral processes, ILPs and tracking and monitoring tools
- Brokerage of relationships between schools/LA and providers
- Planning, development and implementation of relevant and inclusive programmes of study, in to ensure the best chances of positive progression to FE, training and employment
- Delivery of the Arts Award and PSD/employability qualifications - target setting, action planning, portfolio building, assessment
- Development and assessment of project based learning